Virtual Cooking Experiences
Our team of professional chefs, event designers and educators will bring friends, colleagues and even strangers together to celebrate with everyone’s favorite … food! Curate your own experience with the menu option and experience type of your choosing, from an Udon-making networking class to a Potsticker team building competition. Recipes can be easily tweaked to accommodate your dietary restrictions, and we’ll even ship Ingredient Kits right to your doorstep. Did we mention that we have a Food Network Chopped Champion, Chef Eliza Martin, in our ranks?
VIRTUAL TEAM BUILDING & GROUP COOKING CLASSES
Step 1: CHOOSE YOUR EXPERIENCE
A. 1.5Hr Virtual Cooking Class
Ideal for teams who need a fun, simple, and uplifting way to cook "side by side;" great for the whole family to be involved!
- Includes: Unlimited guests; Zoom link; ingredient/equipment list sent in advance; 1.5-hr professionally-led class with moderator; option to deliver groceries; personalized recipe
- Example Flow: Guests will be greeted and socialize for the first 5 minutes (cocktails and wine on screen are welcome). Then, guests will be led in a fun culinary excursion by an on-screen professional chef for 45 minutes. The result: cooking and completeing one delicious recipe. At the class' conclusion, teams will get to show off their creations or keep the party going with one of our add-ons below.
B. 2Hr Virtual Cooking Competition
Perfect for teams/groups who have a few foodies (or really love to eat); we'll customize the event flow to meet your vision!
- Includes: Unlimited guests; Zoom link; ingredient/equipment list sent in advance; 2-Hr professionally-led class with moderator; option to deliver groceries; personalized recipe
- Example Flow: Whether it's a networking, client meet-and-greet, or team building event, we're happy to customize our event flow to meet your vision and goals! An example event flow includes a competitive twist as follows ... After kicking off 'happy-hour style,' you will be divided into teams and sent to different virtual 'rooms' to devise your culinary plans. Back in the 'kitchen,' we will lead you on a culinary journey to cook and complete a beautiful meal. We will spice up the game by sprinkling challenges, trivia and kitchen scavenger hunts. When the timer buzzes, teams will elect one person to show off their creation and express why they should win!
Submit a Booking Inquiry
Step 2: Choose your Menu
- Get Cookie With Us (Ingredient Kits Available!): This is a class for cookie lovers. Inspired by the California “Summer of Love” we will make the ultimate sugar cookies and decorate with all natural tie-dye patterns
- Great Bake Off: Ready to participate in our upscale version of our favorite pastry: the quintessential cupcake? This is a fun and creative class where we make our cupcakes and frosting from scratch. Great for both kids and adults.
- Mediterranean Mezze: Perfect happy hour menu of freshly made Za’atar flatbread and a fresh and scrumptious assortment of dips, accompanied by a refreshing lemon rose mixer.
- Sweet Tea Time: Buttermilk biscuits with rose-berry compote and whipped cream. Pick a tea of your choice to go with it!
- Sweet & Savory Galettes: Learn the secrets to make these rustic & rich French pies, and how to get the most buttery, flaky and pleasing crust one can imagine. They are delicious at any time of the day, brunch or happy hour, and are a sure crowd pleasers.
- Citrus Roasted Salmon* and Vegetables with Farro Pilaf: This is the perfect menu to impress anyone with minimal effort. Lots of tips on important kitchen basics. A great way to have a healthy and delicious dinner together but apart! * Can sub with chicken
- Tokyo Disco Udon Noodles (Ingredient Kits Available!): this fun class mixes a silly dance workout with a traditional udon making class
- Potsticker Wars: We will be making our potstickers from scratch and competing to see which team makes the best shapes and most original fillings
- Tarantella Pasta Party: Learn from a pro how to craft perfect pasta dough from scratch, dance with your dough to knead and roll, and learn to cut classic pasta shapes. Finish it up with a delicious cacio & pepe or herb butter sauce. Add "pantry hunt" game for dry or fresh herb to add to pasta
- California Taco Bar: learn how to make your corn tortillas from scratch and how to authentically season your fillings for the ultimate taco.
Step 3: Choose Your Add-Ons
- Ingredient Kits Shipped (for "Tokyo Disco Udon Noodles" and "Get Cookie With Us" only): Includes all the ingredients you'll need to cook your recipe along with us. We will deliver kits within the Continental US and need three weeks notice for delivery.
- Wine Delivered to your Guests: In partnership with Foot of the Bed Cellars, we are happy to send a bottle of wine for each of your guests to enjoy during the class. Ask us for our varietals list of what's currently available, otherwise, our Chef is happy to recommend a pairing.
- Custom Video Memory: Want to reminisce on your experience without having to watch a 2hr recording? Our video editing team will curate a customized video snapshot complete with your company logo to highlight the best moments during the experience.
- Autographed Recipe by a Food Network Chopped Champion, Chef Eliza Martin
- Make it a Happy Hour: Kick off your cooking experience with a step-by-step lesson on making a delicious mixer that pairs nicely with the meal.
- Culinary Gift: Our culinary gifts add a special surprise for your guests to enjoy even after our time together. Choose from gourmet olive oil or vinegar, fancy sprinkles, gourmet “Pinch O’ Vino” salt & pepper, branded “Culinary Artistas” aprons, or kitchen conversion magnets.
- Musical Performance / Dance Party: Enjoy a post-dinner dance party hosted by a phenomenal and upbeat DJ/ brass band.
Step 4: Make an Impact
Support our students on their journey towards a positive and healthy relationship with food by donating 25%, 50% or 100% of the cost for a Virtual Field Trip. Our 1-3hr classes expose kids to new flavors, develop motor skills, incorporate various cultures, and ultimately, culminate on a family style meal prepared by the kids.
Submit a Booking Inquiry
LOOKING FOR MORE?