Artistas At Home
Welcome to our virtual cooking classes for kids! From live classes to virtual birthday parties, we’re happy to continue to share our passion for cooking with you all during this time of physical separation. Remember to post and follow #ArtistasAtHome on social media - we'd love to see what that young chefs in our community are creating!
Virtual Cooking Parties (1.5Hr)
Is your kiddo missing playtime with friends? Stuck at home for their Birthday? Our virtual cooking parties bring their friends and loved ones together to celebrate with cooking! Our classes are interactive, collaborative and tailored to your child's skill level. Our recipes can be easily tweaked with what's available to you OR we offer Ingredient Kits so you don't have to worry about the grocery shopping.
- Includes: 1.5hr party; Pro Chef-led class with moderator; Zoom link, recipe and equipment list sent in advance of the party; option to ship Ingredient Kits to guests
- Availability: Any day, any time for ages 4 and up!
- Party Flow: Our parties are focused on cooking and celebrating. Kids will have time to chat in the beginning of the party, then the cooking begins let by our Head Chef. Adult Sous Chefs are asked to be present during the party to help out. We close the party sharing what we created and enjoying our scrumptious creation ... Cheers!
- Pricing & Deadlines: Packages start at $425; option to add on Ingredient Kits. Please plan to book your event 4-weeks in advance if you're interested in having Ingredient Kits shipped.
Ingredient Kits Available to Ship
- Cookies & Milk: This is a class for cookie lovers and is a hands-down favorite amongst our campers! Make the ultimate butter cookies and decorate with all natural tie-dye patterns (we’ll teach you how!) and fun sprinkles. We’ll also make a blended cinnamon oat milk from scratch resulting in a family favorite … cookies and milk!
- Pasta Party: Learn from a pro Chef how to make pasta dough from scratch, roll and cut a few pasta shapes, and create adelicious butter sauce. To pair, we’ll make a herb-scented lemonade from scratch to drink alongside.
Grocery Lists Sent in Advance
- Great Bake Off: Ready to participate in our upscale version of our favorite pastry: the quintessential cupcake? This is a fun and creative class where we make our cupcakes and frosting from scratch. Great for both kids and adults.
- Sweet Tea Time: Buttermilk biscuits with rose-berry compote and whipped cream. Pick a tea of your choice to go with it!
- Sweet & Savory Galettes: Learn the secrets to make these rustic & rich French pies, and how to get the most buttery, flaky and pleasing crust one can imagine. They are delicious at any time of the day, brunch or happy hour, and are a sure crowd pleasers.
- Handmade Pita Pizza: Let's make our own pita bread from scratch and then turn it into a pizza? Perfect to cheer with a hand-squeezed lemonade.
- Sushi Party: this is a great party for kids that love sushi and want to get started in this millennial art. From correctly cooking sushi rice to applying knife skills to prepare all veggie fillings, this is a fun and educational party! All sushi prepared here is vegetarian.
- California Taco Bar: learn how to make your corn tortillas from scratch and how to authentically season your fillings for the ultimate taco.
Add Ons Available
- Ingredient Kits Delivered: Includes almost all the ingredients you'll need to cook your recipe along with us. We will deliver kits within the Continental US and need three weeks notice for delivery.
- Custom Video Memory: Want to reminisce on your experience and have a special keepsake after the event? Our video editing team will curate a customized video snapshot to highlight the best moments during the experience.
- Kids Cooking ToolKit: Includes Culinary Artistas adjustable kids apron, kid-safe chef's knife, colored spatula and whisk, kid-friendly chopsticks & shipping; scroll down for a sneak peek
- Culinary Artistas Adjustable Kid Apron
- Wine for the Parents: Throw in a lil' something for the parents to sip on while the kiddos are cooking up a storm
Submit an Party Inquiry!
On-Demand Video Series
Couldn't make our latest live stream class? Check out our YouTube Channel dedicated to on-demand cooking lessons for kids! Make sure to subscribe to our channel to get the latest and greatest recipes.
Kids Cooking Kits
If you feel that you don't have the right tools at home or you want to encourage your child to cook more, you can order a cooking kit from us. It comes with an adjustable Culinary Artistas apron, kid-safe chef knife, colored whisk, spatula and cooking brush!
Purchase your cooking kit here!
Looking for more?
Classes & Field Trips